Innovation made in Germany
- CamHealth - exclusive distributors of the ulrich CT Motion contrast injector for Australian and New Zealand.
- The CT motion syringeless power injector is the gold standard in multi-patient power injector technology. Providing advances in hygiene, safety and efficiency.
- Only the patient tubing needs to be changed for each patient – Pump tubing can remain in place in the injector for 24 hours for as many contrast injections as desired.
- Patient changeover takes only a few seconds.
- Contrast media bottles up to 1L and saline bags are spiked directly onto the system, reducing wastage and increasing contrast efficiency. Seamless switching between 2 contrast media bottles ensures all contrast in the bottle is utilised.
- Wireless operation through battery and Bluetooth connectivity
Ulrich CT Motion
Setup Made Easy
Pump tubing / Day Set can be used for 24 hours - setup once per day
Insert 24hr Day Set pump hose
Connect patient tubing
Attach contrast media bottles and saline bag
Patient Changeover in Seconds
Detach patient tubing
Connect new patient tubing
Designed for maximum hygiene and safety
A closed system is created ensuring maximum levels of hygiene. One way valves ensure a positive flow system.
In-system and patient side air detectors provide protection again against air injections.
FDA approved and a TGA Certified Device.
Pump day set tubing certified for 24 hour use.
Particle filter and integrated bacterial filters.
Economical and environmental
Patented technology in combination with two-part tubing system provides a significant saving on consumables cost. The more patients per day, the more economical the injector becomes.
Savings in contrast media wastage, as all contents of the bottle are utilised.
Reduced volume of wastage - only the patient tubing is disposed of after each patient.
Increased patient throughput and more efficient for staff.
CamHealth's shipping services for consumables are now 100% carbon neutral, at no extra cost
Advantages at a Glance
Simple and Stress Free
Setup once per day
Very fast patient changeovers
Intuitive operator control concept - very easy to use
Wireless operation through battery and Bluetooth connectivity
Economical and Efficient
Low disposable cost
Optimal contrast management - two contrast connections, allowing for high volume contrast bottles
Efficient workflow for high patient throughput
Reduced wastage volume
Hygienic and Safe
Direct injection from original contrast media containers
Automatic air monitoring
One-way check valves and positive flow
Applications Training and Installation
CamHealth offer industry-leading applications support and training during trials and post-installation. This will ensure your staff are well trained in the day-to-day use of the system and will also gain valuable training on the vast clinical benefits of their ulrich injector.
During applications training, the system will be configured with your practice protocols. Applications staff will also be able to work with your staff to adjust protocols where necessary to ensure all the cost and contrast savings, as well as patient safety features of their ulrich Syringeless injector, are taken advantage of.
Due to the wireless configuration of the Pedestal version (battery operated injector and bluetoooth connection to the console), installation of the CT Motion is a simple and efficient process, with most sites being fully operational in approximately 30 minutes.
The CT Motion also has a range of reference and training videos for setup and use of the injector, which are accessible on the console by staff at any time.
ulrich Contrast and Patient Management System
The ulrich medical® RIS/PACS interface enables the CT motion contrast media injector from ulrich medical® to be integrated easily and comprehensively into RIS and PACS systems using the DICOM standard.
Transfer of the DICOM worklist from the RIS using the DICOM Modality Worklist Management SOP-Class
- Combines patient information from the RIS with contrast injection parameters
- Intuitive workflow on the CT motion user interface for the easy and fast acquisition of all injection data, e.g. volume, type of contrast media, concentration, expiry date, batch number, eGFR value/date, patient weight and size, cannula size, operator ID as well as the graphic display of flow rate/pressure during the injection time
- Automatic sending of a comprehensive "CM DOSE REPORT" as a DICOM-SC store to PACS and/or Dose Management systems
- Reduction of error sources during data acquisition by means of standardised data transfer
Resources and more information
Case Studies and Whitepapers
SYNCopen - Injector interface with CT scanner
With the aid of the ulrich medical® SYNCopen interface, data is exchanged between the power injector and the
CT scanner. It is based on the international standard CANopen.
Along with the synchronous start/stop of the
devices, injection parameters are transmitted from the power injector to the CT and then on to an RIS/PACS or a dose management software.
NOTE: Functionality is dependant on CT scanner vendor, software version and included accessorie